Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Home at Last

Moved back into my own home and my own bedroom last night, and it's great being back in my nice comfortable bed.  The place is still a bit of a mess, but it is starting to come into some kind of rational order.  We're putting a priority on the kitchen, because it's kind of hard for me to eat healthy when all I have to work with is paper plates and a microwave. 

In other news, I saw the doctor yesterday, and I will be cleared to return to work on September 1st.  Not that I particularly like my job, but I like starving even less.  I have also been permitted to resume driving and light sexual activity. 


Another benefit of being home is that I now have the adapter for the memory card in my phone, and the card reader for my computer.  So, now I can post a couple of pics from shortly after my surgery.  

1 comment:

Denise said...

light sexual activity? as in leave the lights on??